News, Updates, and Behind-the-Scenes Information

_________________________________________
WARCRATMOVIES PROFILE | ODD JOBS | CONTACT
___________

Check out The RAIDEN Saga


December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays

In light of the change in direction that my work has taken, I've decided to do something I thought I'd never do. I'm going to release a script.

As my holiday gift to you, I am posting the partially completed script for The Thaenor Chronicles - Chapter Three. That's right, partially completed, so its going to cut off half way through, but what is there should resolve most of the "WTF?" from Chapter Two.

How to read it:
>> indicates a camera cut and the description of the shot.
Bold Text indicates dialog, or a scene description.
Italic Text indicates action.

The Thaenor Chronicles - Chapter Three Partial Script

It is still my hope that I will actually complete this movie some day, but I don't know when that will be, so here is my thanks for your patience.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: