News, Updates, and Behind-the-Scenes Information

_________________________________________
WARCRATMOVIES PROFILE | ODD JOBS | CONTACT
___________

Check out The RAIDEN Saga


June 11, 2008

A Little Machinimating on the Side

Today I have a peek at something neat for you. What if you could see into the future, into a crossover? Well actually you can.

Alicia Palmer and I are trading back and forth on an improvised machinima dubbed "Showdown" in which Zemeth in his final incarnation, faces off against Soulin, from Alicia's series The Order. We're doing this unscripted, mostly for fun, so I don't think you could consider these events canon for either The Thaenor Chronicles or The Order. (Or maybe it happens some time after my Chapter Five, who knows.)

"I don't need your charity."


Dnnnnn Wah Wah Wah SHOWDOWN


Flying Fists.

On another note, the script for Chapter Three is still crawling forward. I'm not sure of the schedule yet, but I do know for certain that come hell or high water I will have Chapter Three done and out before this year's Blizzcon.

No comments: