News, Updates, and Behind-the-Scenes Information

_________________________________________
WARCRATMOVIES PROFILE | ODD JOBS | CONTACT
___________

Check out The RAIDEN Saga


May 14, 2008

No News is Good News

Its gotten a little quiet around here, hasn't it.

The script for TC3 is progressing slowly but surely. As is becoming a trend for me, the writing seems to take longer than actual production. I'm handling this project with the utmost of care; I want TC3 to be the best movie it can possibly be.

In other news, patch 2.4.2 seems to have screwed up modelviewer's ability to read armor textures, so it seems that the machinima community as a whole might be forced to a standstill until an update/fix is released.

In other, other news, my short, An Azerothian Faerie Tale, is officially gone from youtube (the pricks, they are) and I've been told there are problems with bitrate on the archive.org download. So, here is a nice&fast filefront download of the movie for you.

No comments: