News, Updates, and Behind-the-Scenes Information

_________________________________________
WARCRATMOVIES PROFILE | ODD JOBS | CONTACT
___________

Check out The RAIDEN Saga


February 10, 2008

Casting Woes 'n Stuff

So here we are at six days until the audition deadline, and happily, I have an actor in mind for almost every part.
The exception would be the lead character, Zemeth, who is the only role I don't know how to fill. He's received fewer auditions than any of the other characters and I had a very specific idea of what I wanted him to sound like. Guess I'll just have to wait and hope.

In an ironic twist, I have more auditions for the parts of Siubhan and Casidhe than I know what to do with. There are two or three voices each that I could cast and be happy with. Perhaps I'll keep them in reserve for characters that appear in later chapters. (Here's a little spoiler: The story doesn't start getting really interesting until Chapter Three.)

In other news I've been putting together a Character Compendium over on the forums. Check it out. I'll be adding to it as I think of stuff.

No comments: